Top 10 Reasons Tutus Give Us An Extra Boost On Race Day | April Tutu Giveaway
It’s Tutu Tuesday, which means it’s time for another one of our monthly giveaways here at Tough Girl Tutus. We’re all about the power of the tutu, keeping it positive and supporting one another. We want to know, how does wearing a tutu make you feel on race day? Tell us in the comments below for your chance to win a Tough Girl Tutus of your choice and a bonus Tough Girl Tutus tank top. One lucky winner will be randomly selected next week as the winner. Winner will receive one Tough Girl Tutus tutu, valued at $29.99 and one tank top valued at $19.99.
In the spirit of tutu pride, here are our Top 10 Reasons Tutus Give Us An Extra Boost On Race Day.
- Wearing a tutu eases tension at the start line and becomes an instant ice breaker when INTERACTING with other racers. We feel good having a little distraction from pre-race jitters.
Tough Girl Tutus keeps it EASY - no need to fuss over safety pins and worry about your race bib staying in place during the race. Lightweight, flowing tulle and a built-in race bib keeps things in place so we can focus on our pace.
- Wearing Tough Girl Tutus gives us an extra boost of CONFIDENCE on the course. When we feel good about what we’re wearing, we feel good about ourselves.
Whether donning a tutu as part of a costume, wearing one as a good luck charm, or just throwing on a tutu because we just want to - tutus are a STATEMENT we like to make on race day.
PARTNERSHIPS and PHILANTROPHY not only give us something to run for, but keep us inspired. It’s a lot of fun to race for a cause, and it feels amazing to spread the word about wonderful organizations doing wonderful things.
- We like to keep things light and try not to take ourselves too seriously. All things are easier when they’re made to be FUN. How can you have anything but FUN in a tutu?
- Tutus make us SMILE. Tutus make others SMILE. Period.
POSITIVE energy makes for POSITIVE results. Every time someone cheers for the tutus – whether fellow racers or supporters from the sidelines – we get an instant boost and pick up our stride.
- Getting out and moving is reason to CELEBRATE enough, but a race day tutu is a great reward for all our days of training and putting in the miles. We CELEBRATE in a tutu on race day.
- Something NEW. If you’ve never run in a tutu, you won’t know the feelings you’ll have about it until you do. So, please, don’t knock it until you try it. And, when you do, we’d love to hear from you.
Sweepstakes is open to those over 18 and residents of United States. It begins on 4/1/14 and ends on 4/8/14; the winner will be announced on 4/9/14. Winner will be selected randomly and notified via email. One entry per person. The value the prize is $49.98. Tough Girl Tutus products subject to availability. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Void where prohibited by law.